The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra's wanted for our castings!

Guest XiPHiAS

Originally posted by Nick

I lived in Holland for a year and didn't see a single Supra, only a few rich and very enthuastic people own them. People would always stop me and ask what it was and you'd always see people leaning forward in their cars behind you at traffic lights to read the badge on the boot too :) Same goes for Belgium....

I wouldn't mind taking part in a few shows etc provided all my expenses were taken care of but it will have to be next year now. I'll be putting the Supe into storage next month as I really need a second car for work. With winter coming I don't see the point in keeping it on the road, it's a sod to keep clean too!

I'm already in Holland on the 25th Sept (Breda) to see a few mates for some beers :)

I hope you find some Supras to take part and if you need another we'll talk next year if you like.

... are u there (breda) with your supe? (it's the same day we cast some cars for a show in holland)

Originally posted by Nick

I was planning to leave it at home as there's three of us going across and there's not a lot of space in the back...!

Where's the show?

It's at Zwolle 98 miles from Breda

I pay u 500 euro's, hotel, breakfast and access to the show.

U can have many beers with that money :p

... and if u like u can bring a second maxe'd car with u and they can get the same advantages...

Originally posted by Terminator

I wonder why the Dutch and Belgian supra owners are not queuing up to take their cash.

I guess the laws over there prevent any engine mods so its all show and shine. A bit boring really.

I've got a mate in Holland with a Supra. He says they don't need to declare any mods at all to their insurance companies... He's talking about going single soon...

Originally posted by XiPHiAS

It's at Zwolle 98 miles from Breda

I pay u 500 euro's, hotel, breakfast and access to the show.

U can have many beers with that money :p

That would cover my expenses ok but it's too far from Breda, means a train journey back to my mates. If I didn't already have something planned for that weekend then I'd go, sorry...

I live in Holland and I own one of the very few MKIV supra's in this country. Also I know just about all the other people that own mkiv's here as well. You should post this at the Supra Owners Group Holland forum http://www.supras.nl

My car has some cool mods but none of them have something to do with the body of the car. Not sure if that is what you are looking for. Here are some of the mods and a pic:

Apexi Boost Gauge

Apexi Oil Temp Gauge

Greddy E-01 Boost Controller

Greddy BCC Fuel cut defenser

Greddy 3row intercooler

Race Logic traction control

HKS Hiper Exhaust

HKS turbo timer type-0

Flex-a-lites cooling fans

RMM downpipe, both cats removed

TRD/Bilstein suspension

TRD lowering springs

TRD Front Strut Bar

TRD Sway Bars

Cusco Rear Strut Bar

19" Lowenhart BR5 wheels

http://www.sup-dawg.com/suup1.jpg

Let me know if my car is good enough to be on the show :)