The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra ownership has been an expensive month for me :(

SupraStar 3000

Blimey - it might be cheaper to take the "It's dirty so I've bought another one" approach.

Sometimes I feel like that, next month im going to have to buy a rear tyre thats £270....for one :(

Luckerly having come from an NA supra for 3 yrs I knew these things can get expensive, its just depressing sometimes.

Sometimes I feel like that, next month im going to have to buy a rear tyre thats £270....for one :(

Luckerly having come from an NA supra for 3 yrs I knew these things can get expensive, its just depressing sometimes.

£270 for one tyre???? What do you have - 50" wheels????

Do you know that they actually charge you more for insurance if you're unemployed? :think:

Because you're more like to be depressed coming back from the job centre and crash? Or because you're more likely to be driving around since you have nothing better to do with your time? :blink:

Its been expensive for me too mate what with it being insurance renewal time as well and that damn Nengun company offering Bride seats for reasonable money :)

Might be getting worse though as I have had a quote from Dave (who's been doing your bodywork) and I am really tempted to just do it :)

This fortune is costing me a fortune, but he's worth it :)

I read threads like these and start to recall how much i spent over the years and get seriously depressed. :(

I'm gettin' chills thinkin'about how much it's gonna be in the future. Then I think I could end up like poor old Karmasupra and say to myself sod it, only here once.

I wouldn't mind if it was adding value to the car, but n/a prices have dropped quite dramatically. I'd have been better off handing the money over to a complete stranger as a gift!!

Mind you the more folk who keep writin their Supe off (without any major injuries, deaths) the more likely that prices will rise again due to demand outweighing supply.

Guest gzaerojon
:rlol:

WOW!! Dude!! When did you order that?

Not many UK Supras running with a 'magic tree' attached.

You gota post that on Supraforums!.

:D :eyebrows:

btw: Don't forget to declare it with your insurance company

i tried to declare it, but they kicked up such a stink :D

:thanku: i'm here all week :p

:run:

Pfffft. You've got it easy son.

Try running and insuring a single turbo manual and a BPU auto on JobSeekers Allowance. :D

AHAHAHA, how the hell did you manage that?!!

C~

EDIT: I noticed you answered that question above...I'm still impressed!