The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Single Install Fresh from Turbo Fit.

Geo

Guest gzaerojon
Thanks dude, Yea it gives more MPG due to Tubbi 1 not always engaged all the time. Have you done a MPG test yet??

I got from Milton Kenyes to home on 1&1/4 tank but i was playing along the way if you know what i mean, Mr Evo 8. hehe.

Geo.

i did just over 1/2 tank going up there (worthing to milton keynes 120 miles) and only 1/4 of a tank coming home :D

btw those lights look nice ;)

You running a screamer pipe on the wastegate? I love that noise on boost.... VROOOOOOOOM.....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH.........PTTCHHOOOOO :D

It's great isn't it :D

Scares the heck out of people I can tell you! Also love the noise on lift off when under boost, can't get enough of it!

Guest gzaerojon
You running a screamer pipe on the wastegate? I love that noise on boost.... VROOOOOOOOM.....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH.........PTTCHHOOOOO :D

Cheers,

Brian.

:yeahthat: :D

my girlfriend thinks i have a hole in the exhaust lol

As you've got the FconS already, you could just go for some high imp, side feeds and use the stock rail. It's fine up to T67 size so long as boost is below 1.4bar, so will be more than enough to fuel an XS T70. You should be able to get some good ones for around £500 inc flow testing.

Not sure if the FconS has ignition adjustment, if not that might be your main issue.

Sounds like a good plan dude, cheers. Yea the Fcon has got Ignition timming, so all good.

Geo.

Cheers,

Brian.

Yup, thats the noise. Blooooody! Amazing!

Geo.

It's great isn't it :D

Scares the heck out of people I can tell you! Also love the noise on lift off when under boost, can't get enough of it!

Yeah, that one's addictive too..... can't think of the words for the sound though!!!

The soundtrack of an external wastegate / screamer pipe setup is reason enough for going single in itself I reckon...... fond memories from my bro's GT4 build. Country road blasts were fun - pulling out to overtake cars which seemed to almost leap into the nearest hedge when you came on boost alongside them (usually deliberately :D ) - that car sounded like a space shuttle taking off when on boost.

One day, I'll go single with my Supra..... still, got goals to achieve with the stock ceramics first. Maybe Geo will race me at Crail? (hoping he'll agree whilst feeling invincible so I can slay me a single :eyebrows: )

Cheers,

Brian.

Yeah, that one's addictive too..... can't think of the words for the sound though!!!

The soundtrack of an external wastegate / screamer pipe setup is reason enough for going single in itself I reckon...... fond memories from my bro's GT4 build. Country road blasts were fun - pulling out to overtake cars which seemed to almost leap into the nearest hedge when you came on boost alongside them (usually deliberately :D ) - that car sounded like a space shuttle taking off when on boost.

One day, I'll go single with my Supra..... still, got goals to achieve with the stock ceramics first. Maybe Geo will race me at Crail? (hoping he'll agree whilst feeling invincible so I can slay me a single :eyebrows: )

Cheers,

Brian.

Give you head start! :p

P.s Any idea's of when our next meet is dude??

Give you head start! :p

P.s Any idea's of when our next meet is dude??

Oh that's game on my friend! :eyebrows:

Love being the underdog...... already had me some single turbo Soarer..... over and over :D Doing it for us stock turbo boys!

There'll be another jap meet in about 4 weeks, I'll post a date and location in Scotland events nearer the time.

Cheers,

Brian.

Geo you need to try and make the Aberdeen meet 16 June so I can have a look. I will also have an HKS fuel rail with me on the day with some 650cc injectors and a few morw bits hopefully, all to get shot of. You can see it on my single conversion link below. Not gonna be selling them till I know my new setup is all sound and running well.

Your new set up looks awsome can't wait to see the figures when you have it finished.

Geo you need to try and make the Aberdeen meet 16 June so I can have a look. I will also have an HKS fuel rail with me on the day with some 650cc injectors and a few morw bits hopefully, all to get shot of. You can see it on my single conversion link below. Not gonna be selling them till I know my new setup is all sound and running well.

Your new set up looks awsome can't wait to see the figures when you have it finished.

Aaaaah! Your joking dude. I come back from the MODBALL that day, doubt very much i'll be driving up to aberdeen after tearing through europe for a week. Bugger could of taken the Fuel stuff from you. Much do you think you want for it??

Could prob take it off your hands end of June??

Geo.