The mkiv Supra Owners Club

XS-Power exhaust problems

Dr_Doom

To be fair, i eventually found out that the exhaust was only making the raspy sound due to having nic's stainless steel manifold fitted and the baffles had misshapen slightly due to the flames constantly spitting out of it! :eyebrows: This didn't affect the performance at all. The exhaust is still on my car, working perfectly fine now on my BPU TT and it sounds really nice. I've had it for well over 2 years now. :)

i dont know but i must be lucky. i have had mine on now for nearly two years and it is as good as when i first put it on

Me too! It really is a quality piece of kit for the money! :)

Also, back when i did think it was broken, i contacted XS-Power and the guy was happy to swap it for me if i had wanted. I decided against it in the end as i would of had to take my exhaust off, post it, and wait for the replacement. Would only of taken a day or two but i couldn't of gone without my car :)

Edited by Dr_Doom (see edit history)