The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CALLING ALL AEM owners!!!

Guest Usmann A

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Usmann A

LOL,

Justin is sitting right next to me, and says that it made that HP without NOS.

Also, Ive seen vids of it down the track, that time was done by Justin, he was sidways in 4 th gear.

LOL Kuba, you ever driven a big single, let alone a built 950hp supra?

The surface wasnt prepped aswell ....

umm, I suggest you do some research my friend before you start talking cr*p about people, especially people that are waaaaaay out of your league.

You done a 12, who gives a S**t, Justin has tuned more big HP supras than youve had hot dinners, so I suggest you be careful what you say my friend.

:)

You done a 12, who gives a S**t, Justin has tuned more big HP supras than youve had hot dinners, so I suggest you be careful what you say my friend.

I always thought that it was a gentelmen's forum.... " I suggest you be careful....." What's wrong with you man??

If you cant accept a valid comment then its just your problem and I SUGGEST YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH!

Cuba

Guest Usmann A

LOL,

if your saying Justin cant tune supras, well I guess our 740hp at the hubs is just him not knowing nothing.

AFter 200hhp it jumped soo quick to 650hhp you couldnt read it, at very conservative timing.

Monkey Justin has left, he tuned the car, great road driving, only took him an hour or so, he know what values to put in already hes done so many.

Cold start, started first time perfect after 6 months sitting.

Unfortunatley we had a lack of oil under big boost, and this sent the car down south, caused knock, pulled the motor, its a faulty oil pump, causing starvation.

So, its back off road, and getting some goodies for next summer.

Originally posted by Usmann A

Dudes got lucky this year ... ;) ...

Dudes done well running good times consistently. having big power dont automatically give you a good time. need to get a time under your belt to have something to work from.

what did he make to uk fuel

do you have a map for standard fuel and a map for race fuel

what sort of numbers you get with optimax and race fuel?

just intresting to find out what justin made of the numbers.

i have one of justins maps off a guy running same set up.

740rwhp is impressive numbers, what does it make at the flywheel. are you on stock auto box or do u have a 6 speed

have fun

Originally posted by Usmann A

LOL,

if your saying Justin cant tune supras, well I guess our 740hp at the hubs is just him not knowing nothing.

AFter 200hhp it jumped soo quick to 650hhp you couldnt read it, at very conservative timing.

Monkey Justin has left, he tuned the car, great road driving, only took him an hour or so, he know what values to put in already hes done so many.

Cold start, started first time perfect after 6 months sitting.

Unfortunatley we had a lack of oil under big boost, and this sent the car down south, caused knock, pulled the motor, its a faulty oil pump, causing starvation.

So, its back off road, and getting some goodies for next summer.

Lack of oil under big boost?? Why's that then? What's up with the pump, NEVER had a faulty oil pump, curious as to what was up with it if you don't mind sharing? Cheers.