The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Newbie

Guest nuttyroverbird

Guest nuttyroverbird

Hiya

I am looking for a supra which is not too expensive (need to look into prices etc and find out more about supras) and a manual.

Wanted to go to Southampton Auctions to see what sort of cars go through their and also want to test drive a supra too :)

They do look alot bigger than I thought and I am only ickle :innocent:

Can someone help me with my siggy :(

Hiya,

Buying an NA is relatively cheap at the moment, but insuring them is still very expensive (as much or higher than a TT), and I would say the running costs aren't much different.

I don't think you can do embedded piccies in your sig.

Happy Supe hunting :)

Originally posted by nuttyroverbird

How do I do a siggy then?

The insurance for me is cheaper than my Rover :eek:

I think you can only type stuff in the siggy bit.

Bloody hell, what have you done to the rover??? Just checking, you haven't got a MKIII insurance quote have you?

yeah the threes are the older shape ones. Most of the people around our sort of age are paying £1k+ on their insurance so if yours is coming in around there then it sounds like you've been quoted for a MKIV.

We've had a few people recently that have put all the details in for a MKIV and are still being quoted on a MKIII so I just want to make sure you weren't being quoted incorrectly.