The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra v Starlet Gt

fishman

LMAO!!!! it wasnt 210bhp mate, trust me!! does your NA supra do 13sec quarters?? lol no, my mate has a 202bhp starlet and did consistent 13's and got a 13.5 as his best. so no mate, it wasnt 210:)

He owned the car, he should know.

didnt the title give it away?!

You know, you haven't been on this forum very long and there's no denying that you're into modding cars, and an enthusiast is as welcome here as much as anyone. But this is a Supra club, not a Starlet appreciation society and whilst I know you didn't start the thread, you just can't help but big them up all the time.

Time to move on methinks and wind your neck in. If you put as much passion into modding up a Supra as you do going on and on about your Starlet, then I'm sure you'll have a mighty fine car. :)

i will mate, dont worry about that. :) Thats right i do love the little cars mate and just like you lot with supras im passionate about them and laugh when paople start spouting figures....just like you would with people saying they own 800bhp supras when they clearly dont. enough said.

and laugh when paople start spouting figures....just like you would with people saying they own 800bhp supras when they clearly dont. enough said.

Me too

"mate my starlet is 350bhp and that weighs 800kg....its equivalent to about a 700bhp supra mate" :lol: