Lewis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, I think i agree. It seems a lot of money to park for a meet. :eek:

OK, so what about we take up John's suggestion and meet up outside and then move to the Palace should we wish to? The biggest area would be the services off Peartree Interchange on the A34. You can access this from either north or south bound.

Is that a plan? :thumbs:

Its the closest services area to the Woodstock turnoff. It is also on the A34 where most everyone knows how to get to. the other main services are of the M40 but that is quite a way away from the Woodstock exit and therefore not too close to the palace for those who wish to go later.

Chaps - sadly can't make this one! :(

I'm awaiting delivery of a parcel & need to hang around for it incase it arrives - so I can sign for it. Have a good time!

Colin - all being well shall see you Sunday. I've text-ed Emin for a time.

Cheers!

Christian.

It was a good mini meet. 4 supras and a skyline. Even a Lexus GS300 from a lurker on this site :p

Here's some pictures ->

(they're a bit big :D)

http://www.webaxis.co.uk/~marco/supra/IMG_0930_small.jpg

http://www.webaxis.co.uk/~marco/supra/IMG_0932_small.jpg

'Twas a nice little get together today :)

Met some old and new faces and had a lovely picnic in the grounds of the palace. Big thanks to my mate Paul E for supplying the scran and to his lady Jackie for making Rose feel so much at home (bloody foreigners get everywhere eh?) :p :)

Also want to thank Ian R (Martins brother) and his lady for delivering the X box - not forgeting Martin for giving me a superb deal! :thumbs:

Hope to arrange something of the ilk again soon as the venue was really good.