The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fecking Kids!

Clarkey

I found the quote:

"With the exception of minor styling updates, the next major change occurred in 1993, when the Supra entered the realm of "supercars." Available in both Turbo and non-Turbo guise, the new Supra was a radical departure from Supras of old. Performance was now the name of the game, and many weight saving measures were employed -- Toyota went so far as to equip the vehicle with hollow carpet fibers and make the rear spoiler (optional on Turbo models) hollow. The Turbo model was hailed by all major magazines as a true worldbeater. With 320-horsepower , the vehicle was capable of 0-60 mph sprints in under 5 seconds, and carried on to an electronically-limited top speed of 155 mph. This was the highest level of performance, and the strongest commitment to performance, Toyota had ever placed in one vehicle. "

Not sure if it's true mind you!!

Originally posted by crimbo

Beatin' up kids is easy... bash the Dad... he loses face and then beats the kid for gettin' him a beatin' anyway.

HA:innocent:

:werd:

my little cousin was bullied at scool for ages, they tried everything to sort it out but nothing worked it just got worse, i decided enough was enough so i went to see the kids dad and told him to sort it out or i would bully him.

after this he had no more trouble and i think they play football togther now

Originally posted by lovatt

:werd:

my little cousin was bullied at scool for ages, they tried everything to sort it out but nothing worked it just got worse, i decided enough was enough so i went to see the kids dad and told him to sort it out or i would bully him.

after this he had no more trouble and i think they play football togther now

I am assuming you are quite an intimidating looking individual then?

Aww man! Gross. Must've been a v.low flying pigeon then!

Tho - I remember in my MR2 Turbo - came round a bend and there was this pigeon in the road - well, went straight over the pigeon - cut it in 2 I'suppose. But I glanced in my rear mirror - and saw a cloud of feathers settling downwards from left to right - just like in the cartoons!

Originally posted by Clarkey_Sparkey

Aww man! Gross. Must've been a v.low flying pigeon then!

Tho - I remember in my MR2 Turbo - came round a bend and there was this pigeon in the road - well, went straight over the pigeon - cut it in 2 I'suppose. But I glanced in my rear mirror - and saw a cloud of feathers settling downwards from left to right - just like in the cartoons!

It was actually a partridge and was allready dead when it got in there (well I assume it was dead the kit car that I was badly attempting to keep up with splatted it at about 80 odd). I didn't realise the thing had gotten itself wedged in there. I was wonderin why everyone was staring at me as I drove down a packed highstreet :D Its wings were still flapping away like it was alive in the airflow lol.