The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Misc Bits and pieces - Stupid cheap

Lucifer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no sign of them indicators i have sent you pms but no replies let me know whats hapening please in regards to refund etc or i will go ahead and claim the money back via paypal.Cheers.

whats happening to my brakelines???????

if i dont hear anything by friday........i'll pop around and see you on the way back from japfest

you could always bring them there for me?

No, more importantly the parts he said would be posted on the 8th, the day of payment, haven't arrived yet.

I'm presuming he has some kind of personal issue (again) but given his past behaviour and the near-lynching in the past you would have thought he might have tried to get a basic message out to someone so they could pass it on.

Yep I would have thought so too given all the past issues :(

Paid for indicators on 29th of April and still nothing. Guess we will have to continue waiting

No, more importantly the parts he said would be posted on the 8th, the day of payment, haven't arrived yet.

I'm presuming he has some kind of personal issue (again) but given his past behaviour and the near-lynching in the past you would have thought he might have tried to get a basic message out to someone so they could pass it on.

paypal dispute opened. How bloody long does it take to send some came covers?? i get stuff from japan quicker than that

Do you have a dispute thread open on here too? If not it might be worth putting one up just for reference, it's all there for later then.

blimey - i dint realise so many people were gettin pissed off with this guy , i feel damn lucky now i got the HKS speed limiter ok!! feel like i'm takin the piss now askin for the instruction manual to it when so many are waitin for there bits :(:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...