The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Misc Bits and pieces - Stupid cheap

Lucifer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOt yet, ILl do those tomorrow, sorry they were overlooked. HOw did you pay BTW?

paypal, need them before this weekend if poss.

let me know when they are in the post please.

baz

NO

Me niether

Any other people waiting for parts from this sale??

Martin's missus has had some pregnancy troubles recently. Give him some time. He'll be back as soon as able.

Hope it's not more trouble though and he's just taking a breather.

Martin's missus has had some pregnancy troubles recently. Give him some time. He'll be back as soon as able.

Hope it's not more trouble though and he's just taking a breather.

Yer I heard there was some issues a week or so ago and then it was ok. I know he was a bit behind but I thought he had caught up.

Anyway lets hope that there's no problems with the pregnancy

Yer I heard there was some issues a week or so ago and then it was ok. I know he was a bit behind but I thought he had caught up.

Anyway lets hope that there's no problems with the pregnancy

Yep he caught up and I got my indicators. Which makes me think the worst unfortunately, cos he's pretty damn quick at getting his customers sorted when he can.

Last posted 9th so shouldn't worry guys.

Yep he caught up and I got my indicators. Which makes me think the worst unfortunately, cos he's pretty damn quick at getting his customers sorted when he can.

Last posted 9th so shouldn't worry guys.

Hmm, did he have a few sets of 'Clear Facelift Front Indicators with Bulbs' as I also bought these back on the 29th April.

Im sure I will get sorted soon enough.