The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Undertrays?

Underworld

Im a bit confused (as always :)). My body shop is fitting my new do-luck bumper. They phoned me and asked me a load of questions about what they should remove etc...

Apparently it still has the active spoiler underneath the current bumper? Also what about undertrays? They mentioned about the new one not having a tray area and the old one having one. Are they 2 seperate things? A tray and a bumper? I cannot see it as I cant get to the body shop so its a bit hard to visualize. Can any one explain plz ? :) Or is the active spoiler part of the stock undertray?

Can I take the one off the old one and put it on the new? *Confused*

As above, i don't know of an aftermarket bumper that allows you to keep the active spoiler, which also has a specific undertray as part of it.
I currently have a do-luck on it, and the bodyshop guy rekons Ive got the active spoiler inside.

Im hoping the old bumper doesnt have a tray built into it, so that I can use that tray on my new bumper

Bit confused as to why the active spoiler is still in there. It would suggest that it still has the stock undertray attached to the active spoiler, and the do-luck bumper sitting on top of that, no?