The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of my car with mates digi cam

Guest Phillw454

Edit, maybe some new wheels then, il have a look in the for sale section, i always find it hard choosing wheels i think will suit

I think your wheels look nice (from what I can see of them) but not in black - why dont you get them sprayed a lighter colour - its cheaper? Check out my garage I have white/pearl wheels and it looks great on my Supe - also the window tints compliment my spoiler but there is also a pic without the spoiler where it looks just as nice (unless you are looking at the Supe from the rear, it doesn't look so good with my rear bumper)

Guest Phillw454
I think your wheels look nice (from what I can see of them) but not in black - why dont you get them sprayed a lighter colour - its cheaper? Check out my garage I have white/pearl wheels and it looks great on my Supe - also the window tints compliment my spoiler but there is also a pic without the spoiler where it looks just as nice (unless you are looking at the Supe from the rear, it doesn't look so good with my rear bumper)

Funnily enough i was thinking today about doing them white, just not sure what sort of finish would look good, il have a look at your garage:)

EDIT: Wow that does look quite nice, same wheels i think!! I maybe going for white wheels soon then! Do you have idea what colour they are? (white yes i know :p)

Funnily enough i was thinking today about doing them white, just not sure what sort of finish would look good, il have a look at your garage:)

EDIT: Wow that does look quite nice, same wheels i think!! I maybe going for white wheels soon then! Do you have idea what colour they are? (white yes i know :p)

I thought they were the same, they were standard in that colour as far as I am aware but they are white with a slight blue pearl to them which looks nice when they are clean - the only thing is they show your calipers up if they dont look to good (like mine)

I think white supe's look great without the spoiler, OEM sills would tidy it up without being over the top and white wheels would really finish it. Black spokes are too strong. I t looks neat, clean lines, different ;)

Enjoy it m8, whatever you decide to do :D lolx

I think going spoilerless really depends on which kit you have. I have VS skirts and Bomex front so I dont think it would suite my supra. AshBhp on the other hand had his down at the Thor dyno day spoilerless and it looked awesome.

Guest Phillw454

Thought about doing the other brake light...still not sure.

I think white wheels and tints is next! Aprently its hard to tint supras? not many people have big enough film?

Thought about doing the other brake light...still not sure.

I think white wheels and tints is next! Aprently its hard to tint supras? not many people have big enough film?

My neighbour does this as a living. He has a unit about 1 min away. I can always get a rough price etc if you want.

Guest Phillw454
My neighbour does this as a living. He has a unit about 1 min away. I can always get a rough price etc if you want.

That would be great if you could, just any general idea would be great:)