The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where can I get cool Numberplate

Green Peace

'border pixilated'? Mine from gt grafix have a solid coloured border.

And you say the did the wrong font!

Come on mate, you going soft in your old age? You complain about everything usually ;)

What about championing the cause for all us Supra shoppers out here?:D

Paul

Originally posted by Paul

'border pixilated'? Mine from gt grafix have a solid coloured border.

And you say the did the wrong font!

Come on mate, you going soft in your old age? You complain about everything usually ;)

What about championing the cause for all us Supra shoppers out here?:D

Paul

oh ok then dont go to 'Fancy Plates' they are shite

:p

Na they are just slightly different to what I expected, but I actually prefer the font they have given me. The pixelated colour is because its got a Green to silver fade on the border.

I give them 8 outa 10 Paul

:D

Hows your respray coming along btw?...I still got another 1-2 weeks I reckon, then I'm off to France to damage the paintwork immediately.

:eek: :p

My plates arrived at 08.20am, made the wife get up and sign for the recorded delivery.:p

They look as I expected them to and are exactly the size's I specified, so a perfect result!

They're now on the car, look much better than the old one's.:D

I'd rate them 10 out of 10.

Originally posted by Green Peace

Hows your respray coming along btw?

Yeah, it's coming along slowly, very f*cking slowly :D

Been told that it'll be finished next Friday/Saturday, all the colour and lacquer has gone on the main shell, doors, and rear hatch and the bumpers bonnet door handles etc should have been painted today.

They told me to come and take a look today to see the colour but I bottled it cause I'm fed up seeing it in bits and would rather see the colour for the first time when all back together and finished.

Spoke to the guy that sprayed it and he is well pleased as he says theres very little flatting/cutting to do as the finish came out excellent.

TBH they have stripped the bugger right down and are painting every little bit off the car. I've seen others paint the inside of doors etc, fit them back on and finish the outside with the rest of the car. Although it's taking ages they do seem thorough.

I'll do pics as soon as she is back !

Paul

Mines in a similar state right now, Hardeep showed me last week its well depressing...but it was reasuring to see how careful they were with removing windows and lights and stuff. I have no idea when they are going to finish mine...but I'm hoping its in time for my holiday to France, dont want to drive all that way in a 1.2 Corsa.

:p

Post sum piccies when its finished Paul, Hardeep was going to put pics up of mine but it'll be too depressing better as you say to see it when it looks nice.

:cool: