The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth meet.

Kip

Not if I dont have a car....you just want to see me crying at the side of the road! :p

I think it would be good once I got my car back. We should probably have 2 meets, one 'spirited' tuesday night and a weekend relaxing meet at some point for the [-] older [/]calmer drivers. which meet you going too :D

Cheeky git. :p Tuesday night will be great (I live near the A31 and play with the bikes every Tues night)

But if you need something calmer, there is a Bingo night on Fridays.

Cheeky git. :p Tuesday night will be great (I live near the A31 and play with the bikes every Tues night)

But if you need something calmer, there is a Bingo night on Fridays.

Dont diss Bingo. :D

It looks like once Mine and Simon's car are out we have something on the cards then :cool: (you only have to wait as no one else will organise one!!)

Damn, I'm tempted to come along on Tuesday but I really really really do need some new brake pads - going back and forth to work isn't too bad, spirited driving will be a complete no no :(

Someone make sure you invite me next time please :)