The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BBQ @ SWZ 29th April !

Paul_SWZ

Guest Phillw454

Hey sorry guys i cant make this!! Stupid imobiliser is broke so cant start the car!! The wont come out till monday:(

Sorry all, have a for me:)

Guest Phillw454
My car is not running either as i broke my battery terminal connector. Bad luck is in the air i think. Hope you all have a good day and hope to see some good pics.

Yeah sorry matey:(

Hope you get your car fixed:)

Guest Phillw454
Yeah loads of little bits n pieces need doing. Tomorrow was going to be her last outing for a while as tax is up soon. Oh well. Sure there was a reason why i loved her so much :lol:

Mine will be off for a while now due to fun bits i literally just purchased:d

Your not having much luck with your cars are you!!! [sAD][/sAD] Well you know for future ref to call if u need a lift to a meet!!;)

Supe just needs a few bits n bobs done. And the other half drove the disco into a fence :(

Sorry I didn't come people - I was going to use this week to fit things to my car ready for the Rolling Road but I got put on London shift this week so did all my work on Sunday.

On the up side I'm totally BPU'd now and had my 1st experience at 1.2bar -

blimey she's quicker!!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif
I'm really suprised at how much quicker in fact - she scares me again!

And the noise is f'in awesome - 1 bar seems so slow now! See you all on weekend nice and early!! :D

Guest Phillw454
Sorry I didn't come people - I was going to use this week to fit things to my car ready for the Rolling Road but I got put on London shift this week so did all my work on Sunday.

On the up side I'm totally BPU'd now and had my 1st experience at 1.2bar -

blimey she's quicker!!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif
I'm really suprised at how much quicker in fact - she scares me again!

And the noise is f'in awesome - 1 bar seems so slow now! See you all on weekend nice and early!! :D

Put it down to 0.8 bar, give us wee NA's a chance:d

Honestly I would if I could, just to see what standard was like (I purchased the car running at 1.0 bar) but seems that with the way these Greddy boost controllers you can only increase boost above what car already boosts to and never below that!

Getting excited about weekend - 1st time I've seen my baby on the rollers - 1 problem though - found a problem with my Top Speed delimiter - and I now can't go above 120 :angry: