The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey whats up people and your supras lol

Guest jp_0250

whos jurgen lol and yeah some have laws some dont lol as long as i get it i dont care lol all cops around here are my buddies and related to the judge and stuff so dont matter to me

How old are you?

19 why

Probably because you seem to use "lol" instead of punctuation, which makes you seem like a 12 year old girl.

Guest Nicholas
Probably because you seem to use "lol" instead of punctuation, which makes you seem like a 12 year old girl.

oh i see lol that is quite werid lol jurlolgen is a lol chap who imports lol suprlolas from japlolan

:rlol:

thanx gatso nice 1.been looking on piston heads, looked at 1 on page 1 its carbonfiber wide body with lambo doors silver&black.

:faint:

Please just seach forum for carbon fibre or thread titles 'mint' 'barryboys' and a couple of others. Its well overpriced and looks poor and is dangerous.

Welcome by the way, carefull on txt speak or the locals will lynch you :sly: