The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much do i sell the Supra for?

Guest FazMan

Your advertising this car elsewhere, you're now clear on that. We have a for sale section for cars on this forum so that when you become a paid up member you can advertise your car please pay up or I will remove the references of prices and mentioning of a 'good deal'. As its coming across as an advertisement at the moment rather then a how much is my car worth.

Guest FazMan

Ok i havent come to the site to argue or be hostile, th details are there and if your interested then call if not then dont.

Thanks for your time and this will be my last reply on this matter.

Ok i havent come to the site to argue or be hostile, th details are there and if your interested then call if not then dont.

Thanks for your time and this will be my last reply on this matter.

No, you have just come here to try and sell a car and deny it, your above answer says it all...

Offers for my car below on a postcard

red_sup.jpg

Guest FazMan

I did not mean to upset anyone on this forum. I was not aware i was breaking any rules. I have just signed up and transferred funds to become a member of the club so that there is no further misunderstanding.

Regards,

Fazman

Hi and

Welcome
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

We get a lot of people who just post on here to sell cars... Hard to trust a new car no-one on the forum knows, if you know what I mean. It does look very clean though, good luck with the sale :)

I'd prob go with 10k too although if it's got a really good service history and he's in no rush to sell it may be worth taking your time :)

Rob

Auto almost definitely from a trader and an unknown car do us a favour and don't take us all for mugs. You start off saying you don't know how much the car is worth then state the owner knows exactly what its worth. Then you say its for sale for one reason then the other ad (that you admit you placed) says something different. Then its also on autotrader and haven't before this said a single word on this forum??

Do me a favour WSB2 I'll give you the mans tenner and delete this thread. Knobbers like this really p*ss me off.

Guest FazMan

Grow Up! The simple matter is that the car is up for sale. It does not belong to a trader . There is only one owner from new and he holds the registration document. The reason for sale is not important and the full service history is with Jem. It should not matter who else it is or will be advertised with. if you dont like the thread stop reading it. and if you dont like the car dont buy it. its a genuine sale and we are only looking to sell it at a fair price. Dont waste anymore time writing rubbish if your not interested in the car or the thread.

Fazman, relax.

After all the scams, written off/clocked motors, and poorly advertised crap we see posted here we're a naturally sceptical lot.

Your deceit on the original post has done you no favours and to be honest if you hadn't have joined so soon you would be banned by now. In fact your payment will not clear for several days so we have evry right to pull this thread now.

Let me spell it out for you: You lied on your original post & your car is overpriced. Additionally you are not a member yet so are not allowed to post any items for sale. Do not expect any sympathy for your lies from the Supra owners club or its members.

Guest FazMan

If you check with whitesupraboy2, i have asked him to delete the thread as the whole thing has gone from bad to worse (messages ent after my last message #39), as for over priced that is what i intended to find out. This is not a scam in anyway and the car in genuine in all ways. by all means go ahead and delete the thread as the last thing i wanted was to cause a fuss. On the other hand i dont think morons like this help the situation. If i have stepped back and tried to sort out the mess then a chance SHOULD be given, if not then close this conversation down and refuse my membership if you think that is a scam.

Guest FazMan

BTW i mean no disrespect to all the members who have been able to converse sensibly on this thread. Thankyou for your input.

Hey thats OK. Let the thread stand people can make their own minds up then :) Could even link the for sale thread so people are in no doubt??? Just so we are clear here terry's black facelift 6 speed manual went for http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=73128&highlight=sale about the same money your good freind that buys cars but can't sell them wants for his auto. Feel free to continue though.......