The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South West - Weston super mare - Sunday

edge

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cannot even get to a raised kerb with out bottoming out as the kerbs are higher than the ground clearance im not messing about when say its on the FLOOR lol as i bottom out at 20mph around Bristol & if i hit camber in the roads omfg are the words of choice plus a few others ...

Sounds to me as though you really need to get your ride height sorted out. Can't really have it bottoming out driving on normal roads, that's crazy! What dampers + springs you got?

Guest Phillw454

dam!! thought it was NA? for that much id suggest having your o2sensors checked unless your driving far?? I do around 60miles to work a week and costs me around £15ish

o2 sensors? :blink: you guys will have to show me at the weekend as i got no clue where or what that is

its a NA yes un modded & no i dont an mean miles & ive not booted it either its strange as to why it uses so much fuel up its done 2 full tanks since i bought the car last Wednesday & im under a 1/4 already... ive done all the visual checks i can do & using the limited knowledge that i have

Guest Phillw454

Thats ok i only found mine this week :p

one is easy enough to find, the other is somewhere under the car i think!!

One day with us lot and im sure one of us can answer all your Q's not me though! Im useless, i just drive the bloody thing:search:

Mabe post up in the supra section so all of the members can see? as £100 a week is a hell of alot unless your doing serious milage!