@ 08/06/1997

Texas Motor Vehicle Dept. - Bellaire, TX

Registered as personal vehicle

@ 12/09/1998

Dealer Inventory - Houston, TX

Offered for sale at dealership

@ 05/06/2004

Alabama Police Report - Case #3055466

Accident Reported in Walker County Involving a front impact with another vehicle Minor or moderate damage reported

@ 16/06/2004

the car is sold in Texas to a new (second) owner from Idaho

so that is te right VIN number of that supra he offered me...

but the car is in the US ... ??

Originally posted by XiPHiAS

We need more supra's in Belgium :)

Nick your Supra is NICE! nice color and perfect match with the golden Blitz wheels :) well done!

I used to live in Holland and had a lot of fun driving to/from the UK through Belgium. I've heard the police take speeding a lot more seriously now though :( When you get a Supra be careful, it's not easy sticking to the speed limit :innocent:

Guest XiPHiAS
Originally posted by Nick

I used to live in Holland and had a lot of fun driving to/from the UK through Belgium. I've heard the police take speeding a lot more seriously now though :( When you get a Supra be careful, it's not easy sticking to the speed limit :innocent:

I've got my private circuit here nearby :) (industrial zone) i went there with my Lotus Elan to IF i need for speeding :p

My Supra need to become a showcar what mean i will place a full bodykit and a set of nice rims. Also the ICE and interieur need to be done... after that i would like to get some more horsies under the hood :)

The car will be used for shows and exhibitions to advertise my tuning/styling portal website http://www.carstyling.net and http://www.eurocarcast.com another new project we started.

Originally posted by Nick

RHD, LHD, wouldn't matter to me as long as it was a good car :)

Putting money down on a car you've never seen, especially on the internet is very very risky. If you actually get the thing it might look good in the picture but it could be a mechanical disaster.

I had enough problems when I asked an importer to get me a car from Japan. I had nothing but grief and in the end I lost my patience and asked for my deposit back. The only way I'd buy a car now would be in person.

An American car in England being sold by a bloke in Spain - Sounds very suspect....

Dead right, spot on. I have been in the trade for 30 years, and there is but a handful of people from whom I would buy a car sight unseen. It's bad enough buying in the UK. Example. Trip to London to view a mint, imacculate 32,000 miler Silver Spur, all original paint, zero rust, full history, from Hong Kong. Get there, repainted by a Chinaman, with a brush, after 3 days in a opium den, plenty of rust, history "not here yet", interior looks like a 130k mile car.

Bentley, 15,000 miler, mint, superb, full history, immaculate. Any paintwork been done? Just a bit, the roof, bonnet and boot lid, and rear wings. Why? Roof fell on it... Vendor forgot to mention that to customer.

Porsche 911 turbo, LHD, mint, under 35k miles, superb, as new. Any paint work done? Just a bit... How much? Well car was sold a bit ago, came back full of water. Suspect sun roof drain tubes blocked. Removed headlining, no drain tubes there, AT ALL. Roof has been replaced, rolled or some other serious drama..

All from recent ads, all total waste of time to view, luckily I was on wages though.

Buyer beware.

Guest XiPHiAS

a trip to londen is not so pricy for me... so i can go there and watch the car, if the car fit my expections i'll buy... if not i hold my money and come back home...

Before i go to London i want to check some things... because everything sounded so perfect and weird at the same time... i was scared and did some reseach with this result ...

thx u all to help and support me :)