The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Secret V12 supra featured in Redline Mag this Month

lui

So, Gaz, having seen both the RS*R Supra and the Top Secret Supra, which you you buy if you wone the lottery and had to buy on or the other?

Tough call, I'd probably say the TS car though, its more of a road car.

You couldn't pop to the shops in the RS-R car for example! :D

Gaz.

Tough call, I'd probably say the TS car though, its more of a road car.

You couldn't pop to the shops in the RS-R car for example! :D

Gaz.

That's what I was thinking. It's just that I really love the look of the RS*R.

As you know a thing or two about a thing or two when it comes to cars. I have a question for you.

With a V8 or V12 engine in plus tubbies would a Supra pull better off boost than a 2jz with the same turbo(s)? Would it be less hampered by lag than a normal single or true twin set-up etc?

With a V8 or V12 engine in plus tubbies would a Supra pull better off boost than a 2jz with the same turbo(s)? Would it be less hampered by lag than a normal single or true twin set-up etc?

It would pull better yeah. But the beauty of running a bigger engine is that you can afford to run smaller tubbies, giving better response/lag.

A V8 is the ideal compromise I would say, that Australian car will be awesome when its done.

The V12 IMHO is too big, not sure if you noticed but they had to put the radiator in the rear as there is so little room!

They could have went really stealthy and kept the radiator up front and run the turbo's remotely like that M5 has done (was on here the other day), that would have been a hell of a job though!

Gaz.

Guest mattsupra1

is that kit available to buy? i doubt id ever be able to afford it but i think it would look amazing with no stickers and a subtle paint job like a grey off a lambo