The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picked my car up from Jurgen today

DannyW

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one fella, I kinda know the emotions your going through, as I picked up the keys to my Supra only last week Friday, after nearly 10 months of searching for the right one. You've waited a long time and you've brought from one of the best sources JM-Imports. I've been told by count less Supra owners to take it easy for the first couple of weeks, best of luck and hope to catch up with you at some of the meets.

Will do mate, my new camera arrived today so i'll get some proper pics at the weekend if the weather holds out.

Did you take anyone else in the car with you when you drove it? i only ask as the passenger side seatbelt wont pull out so i havent been able to take anyone else out in it yet :D

Will do mate, my new camera arrived today so i'll get some proper pics at the weekend if the weather holds out.

Did you take anyone else in the car with you when you drove it? i only ask as the passenger side seatbelt wont pull out so i havent been able to take anyone else out in it yet :D

nope nobody but me and prep guy try pulling it gently sounds odd let me know over weekend if its not working right will send new one out

Ok mate, I will speak with my bro and Johnnyknox to see when they're available. Maybe tomorrow or one evening in the week? Also anybody else is more than welcome to come along, Ed, UK-Rich, Black cat are from the Leics area...

My new camera has been delivered now so i took advantage of the nice weather and washed the car and took some pics

And my mate called round in his scoob too

Would have started a new thread for the pics but i dont want to seem like an ASW