The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Finished Supra by Twisted Vision (Pics Inside)

SupraAyf

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive found a new respect for the chargespeed bonnet!! hated it before, now i want one! looking good mate, love the combo of kit and colour, well done :thumbs:

The car definitely looks the mutts nutts dude

H and Chris,

Thanks for your top comments guys - much appreciated indeed!

Thanks guys. I am just so pleased to be able to drive it now.:)

Daman, the Chargespeed and the TS front came with mesh but I know that Twisted Vision had to buy some more when they cut my bumper (to accommodate the FMIC) as the old stuff didn't fit anymore.

I'll have a chat with them mate and PM you with a place to buy it yeh;)

Looks the bollox mate, get some better resolution pics up to show off Twisted Vision's workmanship.

I know some people aren't keen on the Chargespeed bonnet but I love it!!! I've always been a fan of stock looking Sup's with just OEM skirts/spats - but that looks awesome.

How much is the Chargespeed bonnet btw?

How much is the Chargespeed bonnet btw?

I got it from a place call Trojan Sport in Essex @ £395 'delivered'. I don't know if Nick Ward (boss of TS) can still do them at that price but his service support made the deal a real pleasure mate. I bought mine in Nov/Dec last year.

Cheers Conrad;)

• 4 weeks later...
That is a stunning looking motor Supe.

Cheers Andy - I still have a few ideas up my sleeve but I'll be discussing them with the Twisted Vision boys. Jamie (the boss of TV) was a Project Manager for the model screen sets for both 007 and Star Wars, so there isn't anything he can't do with metal, plastic, designer paints or any other material come to think of it:)