The mkiv Supra Owners Club

here here, I've joined da Club! :)

Guest rash0001

Why do you say that!? I thought this was better then the original! This is actually longer then the original so the sides get more air, also the underbody is designed in such a way that the engine is well ventilated! Can't explain how it is, will look for pictures of it when it's not fixed to the car, might get a better idea!

It just looks like it blocked the front of the rad where the number plate is mate.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rash0001

Sorry I have deleted all the pics of the car and edited my posts!

Had a problem on the supras-ireland forum!

I planned to sell the car on as my insurance quotes were very high and just came across the supras-ireland forum and posted in the for sale there!

Caused a riot there as my very first post was a for sale one! :(

Any way took that advert down and they found this post and started commenting that I am selling cause i blew the engine or something! :rolleyes: cos of the front bumper!

Anyway so have now deleted the advert on that forum and edited my posts here! :( Hope its ok!

http://www.supras-ireland.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=513