The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oxfordshire meet ?

Clarkey

Cant make the 7th as I will be in leeds to watch the football.

The car is still not back as it is having a single turbo fitted. it was all due to be finished during the two weeks of my holidays but isnt! Hopefully, it should be back next week.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking drive through maccy D's rather than posh restaurant clarkey!!! :D

[/Quote]

Heheh! Well I can stop at McD's and pick you up a Happy meal with a Strawberry shake - if you want :D

They still give buzz lightyear's or Nemo's don't they ?

Let me know what toy you want with your happy meal :p :D

Pub Info

OX29 4QS Tel. 01865 881215

Map

Although - the map is load of crap! The Evenload Pub isn't in Eynsham village as the map suggests - it's right on A40. Basically get on the A40 from Oxford heading toward Witney & Cheltenham. When you start seeing signs for Eynsham ... start looking LEFT .. but DON'T go into Eynsham. You'll drive into the pub car park directly off the A40.

It's a Big building. Can't Miss it!

Sorry gents but I cannot make it.

I was late in from work (just!) and cannot get there in time now really. Got to have some food etc before I do anything. I reckon it's about an hour away so by the time I get there you'll probably be gone.

Sorry all. No doubt I'll meet you all soon!

Would be good to get alot of the Oxfordshire supes owners around for piccies etc I think there is at least 5 of us.

CJ, Tony, MFS, Me, Al

Be good to take some good pics and put them in the multimedia section.

Just a thought a lads.