Oxfordshire meet ?

Clarkey

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MR SUPRA T

seems ok

just let me know what sort of times and definate date and i will try and make it

Well, the karting thing needs to be booked beforehand. A few times I have turned up to "Arrive & Drive" - but been told they are too busy.

Meeting in a pub for lunch then cruise OR karting then cruise ... both works for me.

I would like to get a meeting in before JAE tbh. I hope to get my supra back before then, otherwise somebody should pick me up ;)

Might be too short notice to get a karting event sorted?

Good idea though!

im off all next week, so wont be able to get on the BBS (no net at home!!! :( ),

clarkey, ill PM you my mob number, then if its next week some time give me a call, - or if youre at a loose end and want to pop by and show me the PnJ before then i wont be complainin!!! :thumbs:

Is everyone still up for this ? How does 18.00 sound ?

Originally posted by Clarkey_Sparkey

Ok ..

How's this ... 31st July

Meet at the Rose Revived for a drink & food ... then cruise ?

1. Clarkey_Sparkey

2. MfS

3. TLicense

4. Albundy68

5. Jeff R

6. CJ - Tangoman!

7. Oxygene

8. Shaf ??

Can do anytime after 17.00 ... as Emin is working on my car. So allowing plently of time /work/travel etc.

I'm picking Al up, if still up for it - and can also pick u up ... can you get to Witney area ?

What's wrong with your motor ?

Arrrgghhh, can't make this either. just been reminded about a BBQ thing we arranged to be at month's ago. Damned friends, who the hell do they think they are wanting you to visit them and all. Pah.

I'm actually going to meet Dandan sometime next week if anyone also fancies a mid week session....

Cheers

Tony

met up with clarkey the other night for a quick cruze, - top bloke, and lovely virgin 6 speed TT, looks fresh off the production line!!!

now we just need to do some corrupting and get it modded!!! :thumbs:

anyway, im up for saturday if anyone else is, (but it'd involve either cancelling dinner with our lass or working around it!!! lol) if not maybe we could meet up with tony/dandan next week, what do you reccon Clarkey???

Hey - yeah was good for meeting up for quick pint.

Still chuckling of how w**kerish that cozzer was for sticking his pork scratchin' snout in when I was just picking you up from the cash machine.

"Oh you're on double yellows - but I'll let you go this once."

I'd been stationary for about 20 seconds.

And then on the way home - I saw a police car go past a BMW 328i which was parked next to NatWest Bank on dbl yellows!! Felt abit of the red mist rising ... particularly my feelings on BMWs anyway.

First thing on the car is a nice new aftermarket exhaust - I haven't made up my mind what to get ... but at the moment the RSR is winning. Then maybe a dbl-decat. 0.8bar >>> 1.1Bar :)

I'm ok for meeting up for that date - if more ppl turn up on the 7th the better. My car is being serviced on the 7th - so meeting up late afternoon would be good for me.

Having said that - if anyone stills wants to meet up tomorrow ... I'm still game.

:)