The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995(N) auto TT Supra

bungy

Hi Pablo22 which year seat leon have you got? I've got the 180bhp cupra R on an 02 platethat I use for my daily smoker and I like it alot. Nice to have a Supra in the garage though for those weekend blasts.:)

You have a 180bhp cupra R???? They don't exist mate - its either a 180bhp Cupra, or a 210 or 225bhp Cupra R.....

Mine is a 2003 (52) plate Leon Cupra (180bhp) but it's been remapped to about 220bhp now - with FMIC, Full Milltek/Supersprint exhaust, Audi RS6 18" alloys, lowered on Koni FSD's and eibach springs, H&R Anti-Roll bars front and rear, Front upper/lower strut braces, rear strut brace... list goes on.... lol

see http://www.leoncupra.co.uk for pics/spec etc.

It is my daily car - does 120miles a day though :( I really REALLY need to move closer to work soon so I can then get the Supra as a weekend/evening driver, just like you!

Anyway, good luck with your sale - I know I'd consider your Supra if I didnt have to do so much driving - and had somewhere to keep it!

Gonna keep the Leon standard as I drive between Southampton and Glasgow weekly. The Supra is going to go to make way for another and get tucked away in the garage only to be unleashed at weekends.:)

Ah well not that it'll make you change your mind, but the remaps are prooving to get BETTER mpg on long journeys/motorways as you don't need to drive the car as hard ;)

I do Southampton to Reading daily in it - and average a good 34+mpg - for a petrol turbo that aint bad! About 350miles to a tank.

Anyway, good luck with the sale mate - sure you won't need it :)

Hi,

Well having relieved bungy (very helpful chap btw) of his Supra, I'm pretty damn impressed with it. Very clean and geat bodywork. The leather retrim is excellent and sets it apart from the others I was looking at. It's also my first car of it's kind. I have had an FTO, but after driving this, I realise they are in a different league somewhat.

Looking forward to driving it more and continuing with the improvements (as seems to be the way with these things). Already learning loads from here.

No doubt I'll be indicating to turn in the rain and flicking the wipers on when I'm turning for a while yet though. :)

Hopefully catch some of you guys in the future and good doing business with you bungy.

D.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.