The mkiv Supra Owners Club

General handling question

roboldham

I do a fair few track days over here around our little tracks were speeds are prety low - less damage if you have an off.

These are private testing sessions mostly where only 1 car is allowed on the circuit at a time, costs about £40 per hour so is pretty good value.

Unfortunately the weather has been really good this year so its been ont the bike every time this year. Roll on the winter for some Supra action.

PS We don't have many motorways over here so the twisties are where we have to perform (to beat the ricers that is).

Originally posted by TDRAPER

So how did the supe fair against Andy's RX7?

I cant compare the two cars, I beat both Andy and Mike around the ring, but they werent pushing as hard as I was and Andy said himself hes not confident enough to push it hard.

Wish I had more rwd experience :( my soop is now dead. And I am gutted wont be able to insure another one now. First time the back let go as well. Just wish I had more experience and it probably would not have happened.

Originally posted by BigT

Wish I had more rwd experience :( my soop is now dead. And I am gutted wont be able to insure another one now. First time the back let go as well. Just wish I had more experience and it probably would not have happened.

BigT, has your car been written off then? I thought with you wanting the standard wheels you just damaged the wheels or other minor damage?

• 9 months later...