The mkiv Supra Owners Club

oh S*it

nottschick

thanks for all your help guys!

im gonna play off the fact that the dude said oh dear this is the second accident in a month thats been my fault!!!! point noted!

well i wont find out till next week wots hes sayin! but i will fight all the way! i will get pics etc wen i go up to pay a visit to her as ive left her in guisbrough! i was on me way up there to c a mate bloody wish i aint bothered now! as for damage just a new bonnet and front bumper but untill i find out whos insurance its comin off then im not lookin! one guy stopped although i dont no wot he said as they spoke to him not me so if they said anything then im pooped even tho it werent my fault!

the road was a single carrige way a road the speed limit was 60mph which is wot i was doin:)

but im gonna get pics to prove where the accident happened and skid marks etc!!!

well i was jumpin up and down about 10 mins ago ( well as best as poss with me bk lol)

my insurance put me in touch with a company called albony! the women was fantastic!!! really helpful told me he dint stand a chance he failed to give way whilst turnin right onto a main road! i was really happy then she said ill call him just to c wot the damage is then call u bk!

her tune had changed completely lol just my luck! he has 5 witnesses from a vechicle! they were drivin at 55 mph i over took them at around 65mph about 1/2 a mile up the road then i crashed i then walked down to his car had a row with him then bk up to mine then this car pulled over (just givin u a clue how far away they were) they have become ****in witnesses and said i was doing over 100mph????????????????????????????? i woulda flatten his little french thing if this were true

the story has now changed for me the above company can no longer help me untill they have more details and advised me to go thru my insurance and pay the £750 excess!!!!

they think ill be able to do a 50/50 claim i pay for mine he pays for his which is no justice because i did nothin wrong and his car was worth about 2 quid!!!!

yikes,

make sure the police dont get involved notschick, i got 12 month ban on the weight of 3 witnesses saying i was driving 'fast', (which i wasnt incidently)

amazingly they dont need physical evidence to convict on dd/undue care charges.

dont want to worry you, but make sure youre prepaired and gather any sort of evidence/witnesses to support you streight away. itll help with the insurance battle at least.

(you should be safe if police didnt turn up at accident anyway).

This is starting sound bleak. Years ago I was involved in an accident on a single A road. I’m coming up to a cross road junction. I’m on the major road cutting through the junction. I see three cars approaching the RH side road. The first car stops at the give way and then drives across. Mmmhhh I think a bit close. The second, a Mk3 Cortina drives up, seems to hesitate and then suddenly accelerates across the front of me. I tee boned him. I survived the impact and actually quite surprised I can walk. At the time he admitted liability. All occupants in the first and last car willingly gave me their contact details. Two days later it turns out all witnesses have submitted reports against me and there is a counter claim against me. But I notice that all the addresses are from the same town High Wycombe and they are all well acquainted friends on a weekends camping trip. My solicitor turned this round in my favour as they were not INDEPENDENT witnesses. Made £500 profit and suffered back problems for the last 21 years.