The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nitrous is goooooooood

JamieP

how much was full kit?

i bought one from guy who built my mates skyline in aus for £400 its a 75-100 shot if i remember what he told me.NOS brand too.

also bought a bottle warmer for £45

will you take some pics of your install

lots of ways to use it.should be good to spool a big turbo off line.

is there any do`s and dont`s to using nos

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how much was full kit?

i bought one from guy who built my mates skyline in aus for £400 its a 75-100 shot if i remember what he told me.NOS brand too.

also bought a bottle warmer for £45

will you take some pics of your install

lots of ways to use it.should be good to spool a big turbo off line.

is there any do`s and dont`s to using nos

I believe prices start at about £400 in places and can go upto around £1200 for big setups. Probably £500-600 should get you a decent enough setup. However, never really looked into this much myself, as I have never really had a car untill now that I could even consider putting Nitrous in. Heard the supra can take it ok though.

And if it cant, JamieP will find out very soon no doubt! :D

I had a great nos kit for my civic type r it was a wet kit and ran 100 jets with a progressive controller, i had a purge kit too.

Purge actaully has it use and is used for a reason and not just to show off ;) ...it looks good though :D it gets any old nitrous out of the line before it hit the motor(not as cold and not at the right pressure etc)

I had a twin spray out of the top of the bonnet and i'm with jamie on this one damn it's great :cool: will look to be getting some time this year also but plan only to use 25-50 maxs jet wise :cool: glad your having fun jamie :cool: :)

bottle wamer is worthwhile too as monkeymark says it's all important to get the nos bottle upto the right psi as it will enter the line and motor correctly at around 900psi i think, get a warmer with a pressure gage and make sure the pressure correct before hitting and you'll give your car even more safety :)

Must say your car is looking more and more stunning everytime i see it :) engine bay is to die for :cool:

I brought my full system secondhand from speedshack in west drayton for £285, he had a few other kits.

I have a bottle warmer(again secondhand) but not fitted it yet, didnt have time today with all the test runs i was giving people.:)

Jamie i take it its a wet kit your using?