I'm back - computers.....pfft

Lewis

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stealthhosts

I do have loads of kit anyway though, CPU's, HDD's, NIC's etc etc

Let me know what you want (either brand new or second hand)

Well, if you've got a cheap mobo, chip and hard disk I'll have it. I noticed in my spares box the other day that I have a power supply, 512Mb memory, a graphics card, a CD drive and all the cables, so I was thinking about building a third PC out of my spares. However, Maggie has said no so I can only go ahead if the parts are really cheap!

Blatant queue jumping :D

I will take a look through the stuff still in the house, there is about 10k of stuff but most is in storage in preperation for me moving. I may have a car boot sale (perhaps that isn't the right wording considering the boot space in the supe).

I'll see what I have still in the house and try to make a list up.

Originally posted by Aerotop Dave

Any news yet matey? I've ordered a few things from Amazon so I may be able to sneak some stuff in under the radar as a 'Oh, it's nothing dearest, just some more DVDs from Amazon, stuff you won't like, etc'

:)

Depends what you want mate.....

I have a 1.4GHZ AMD Thunderbird

About 512mb RAM

A couple of mobo's

A 20GB Raid Array

A 48port Rack Hub

Problem is that even more is packed away now as I gear up to move.

I have about 1500m of CAT5 cable, about 40-50 patch cables. 15 crossover cables.

And a partridge in a pear tree.

To be honest I would rather get moving out of the way first as otherwise it means me going and rummaging through packed boxes just to see whats there that someone may want.