The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cruise to WEST END Rumble No. 4!!!

fastisnice

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember 2 years ago we had gone after Soho to Sports cafe and you can't imagine what happened! the whole bar(including the top floor got stuck on the windows and they all start taking pics. Actually its a very good idea!

I think we need somewhere else after all the tickets that were given out last time. I'd say Cafe Italia what ever it's called on Greek street but the wardens were all over the place last time as well. Maybe we should think of somewhere else?? Not sure where though.

What's it like for parking up along the embankment at night quite a few river boat bars along there. Not to far from Soho / West End. Just a thought for going to after cruisng around centre of London, we will need spaces for 10+ cars or more.

The idea Lui of going into Soho is it's just rammed with people who will stop and take pictures and love the effect of 10-15 supras cruising past. Im sure i have a few video's of past events somewhere.

http://www.terribleturner.co.uk/galleries/westenderz04/

I'll post a video later to get people in the mood :D

Must go through streets of Soho & Piccadilly first then off to the Embankment if parking along the Thames Riverside is fine as we need no more parking tickets this time round get some nice photo shots of all of us by the London Eye & Big Ben too ;)

Guest EncoreWRC

1. fastisnice

2. imi

3. Ray

4. Rush

5. Robert - room for my single turbo aristo

6. Terribleturner

7. Cainhead??

8. Lui

9. supra_surj

10. JamieP

11. EncoreWRC

It doesn't just have to be soho - what about some drifting round parliament sq :D then wake up tony blair with a blast up whitehall to trafalgar sq then up & down the strand round the aldwych, over to piccadilly (get a bit of speed up there AND thru the tunnel under hyde park corner) to knightsbridge where there might be the odd ferarri to show us up :sly: etc etc

As for parking x10 cars in one place i doubt it, unless you count something like NCP here

We don't have to park in Soho, well this will be almost impossible..Traffic wankers are all over Soho looking to make some money. Its a cruise so driving around places to have a laugh from reactions, enjoy the night. We can drive through soho and other places in west end( picadilly, Shaftesbury avenue, Regent Str etc), later on stop for few mins by sports cafe, line up all the sups get some pics(this is possible as there aren't any traffic ws round there, then if we wish to go for a quick drink, don't forget its a thursday and we can get loads of parking round there..There will be plenty of spaces (single yellow line) but obviously will be impossible park "legally" all ours cars together..its up to us to decide what we want to do towards the end of the cruise..I do think its a good idea to all have a drink after the cruise. By the river will be pointless as there aren't any people.

+

"speed up there AND thru the tunnel under hyde park corner) to knightsbridge where there might be the odd ferarri to show us up etc etc"... YES!! on the way back we can go through the tunnel towards knightsbridge!!! thats an excellent idea+fun.

Updated list of attendee's so far as list got bit out of hand :cool:

15 Supra's going so far :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Let the list grow :cool:

01. fastisnice

02. imi

03. Ray

04. Rush

05. Robert - room for my single turbo aristo

06. Terribleturner + how_supra

07. Cainhead??

08. Lui

09. supra_surj