The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buying a car is hard work!

CJ

I don't blame the punter! YOUR A SECOND HAND CAR SALES MAN. [sHOCK][/sHOCK] The scourge of any punter whether they be buying or selling. [GRIN][/GRIN]

I assume you too missed out the smilie? If not, then you really need to wake up and smell the coffee. Of all the people I have ever dealt with, the most unscrupulous, lying, conning twats I have ever come across are the people selling their cars privately.

They will do anything and say anything to get rid of any crock of shit they can. At least with car dealers they are governed by laws.

I don't blame the punter! YOUR A SECOND HAND CAR SALES MAN. [sHOCK][/sHOCK] The scourge of any punter whether they be buying or selling. [GRIN][/GRIN]

Can you also explain to me which part of his appalling behaviour you agree with? I am at a loss to see how anyone can side with anybody who shows this complete lack of common courtesy. :(

I assume you too missed out the smilie? If not, then you really need to wake up and smell the coffee. Of all the people I have ever dealt with, the most unscrupulous, lying, conning twats I have ever come across are the people selling their cars privately.

They will do anything and say anything to get rid of any crock of shit they can. At least with car dealers they are governed by laws.

The smilies were put in but the some reason they didn't show up. Got loads of mates in the trade new and used. Always taking the piss. GRIN (just incase.)[GRIN][/GRIN]

Chewie, try a ':' and then a ')' = :)

Put the other bracket (open bracket) after the colon thingy and you get a non-smiley face :(

Not tried the rest yet but I'll have a play one day (on a thread where it's not so important to be smiling LOL)

CJ - get there, verify the cash etc. take it for a spin then tell him it's a crock of shit and unless he drops the price considerably you're going home!! What a tosser!!

Good luck dude :) :)

Can you think of any valid reason for being ignored CJ? is it possible he didnt get the emails?

Clearly the texts are a different story!

Not really. He actually had the car on Ebay and didn't bother putting a reserve just a buy it now figure. I noticed he put it the parts for sale section (as opposed to the cars for sale) and just waited until the end of the auction and bought it at the starting price. :D

He then decided to ignore me as the bid was way lower than he wanted to accept ;)