The mkiv Supra Owners Club

auto white dials on e bay

boromfccup

About An Hour, You Have To Leave Your Existing Bulbs In( So The Needles Light Up) But They Have Made The Centres Large Enough To Slide Over The Needle.proper Easy Job And Looks Well Impresive

So they just stick on? .... and how do you get in behind the clear plastic dials cover, is it sealed or screwed on? :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You taken any pictures Jeffdi?

I'd be well up for a set of these on a group buy, someone get it sorted :D

On a side note how come that sets for other cars are cheaper even though some of them are 5 or 6 pieces compared to the supras three.

You reckon he thinks that us Soop owners are minted?

.... I wish :(

i have just sent his this...

" I am a paid member of the MKIV Supra Club and there has been a post about getting a group buy sorted on the TOYOTA SUPRA AUTO WHITE DIALS that you have for sale.(http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=96991) how much will you be able to do 10 sets for and how would you want to go about doing this? So i can communicte this to the club.. there seems to be a fair bit of intrest"

See what he comes back with i suppose.

i have just sent his this...

" I am a paid member of the MKIV Supra Club and there has been a post about getting a group buy sorted on the TOYOTA SUPRA AUTO WHITE DIALS that you have for sale.(http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=96991) how much will you be able to do 10 sets for and how would you want to go about doing this? So i can communicte this to the club.. there seems to be a fair bit of intrest"

See what he comes back with i suppose.

:ecstatic:

Count me in on the Group Buy if we actually get this sorted, whats the current club politics on Group Buys, do we need a Mod to come forward and give it the ok?

I've been running with a similar looking set of dials for the last 3years which were originally intended for MPH LHD Manual so no Gear Indicator and had to get a Graphic designer mate to fabricate Fuel/Temp guage dial for a RHD which didn't illuminate as well as the rest but to be fair it only cost bout £20 off FleaBay US and that was 3years ago!

Think the time has come for replacing them with a proper set of RHD, MPH, Auto intended set. Can't go back to the Ol' School dials after so long!

So they just stick on? .... and how do you get in behind the clear plastic dials cover, is it sealed or screwed on? :D

It's clipped on, once you get the dials out, it'll all make sense, there must be instructions on here somewhere, I did it pretty easilly :)

NOw, back to the GB, sorry for the diversion ;)

Ok, just had this mail back from them

Hello

Thank you for your email and interest in our white dials for the Supra.

We would be willing to reduce the cost by £5.00 per set for ten sets or more; ie £35.00 plus £3.50 p&p per set. As for organising this, we will look more into this once we hear whether you are happy to go ahead. Probably the best method would be for you to organise the ten or more customers to send their payment to you along with names and addresses of where to send the dials. When you have ten or more customers, you then send the payment(s) and contact information to us and we will despatch them once payment has cleared.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Michael

Visual-Performance Auto Styling Accessories

So, whos up for it? (btw, I don't get much pc time so anyone wanna organise?)

we have a set fitted to my bros gt4 and they look the ticket, so im deffo up for a set as the originals on the supra dash are old looking:(

also it is realy easy to strip the clocks out and fit them just be careful not to switch the ignition on while its disconnected or else your air bag light will stay on:blink:

Well once we get the all clear from Mawby decide who's gonna collect the monies along with screen and real names and addresses any Mods happy to? (would it still be £38.50 if we pay via PayPal? which would be my prefered method of transferring money to whoever's collecting) and start knocking a list of who's In/Paid etc.

:search:

Bumpski!:)

I don't think this GB's gonna be progressing and as people seem to keep buying these left right and centre now it hardly seems worth waiting round for it to be organized just to save a fiver.

I've only held out cos evertime i get summink for the Sup a GB turns up straight after and could have saved £££ which is always nice but when it's a Fiver i dunno the Sup would larf that off on a momentary planting of the throttle!:haha:

Im in mate people who have fitted these can we see some pics!

I currently have almost identicle fitted to mine (no pics i'm afraid i'll have another look) except they were for LHD manual, so no AUTO lever position indicator and a gammy Fuel and Temp one and they still look the nut's as far as i'm concerned. Can't go Back to Black ol school and I don't really like completely covered/single coloured Glow guages as theyre too glarey for me, I personally think these Reverse glows look much better!:cool: