The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brand New Playstation 3

Gaz Walker

Hi guys,

Whilst it Japan I brought back a PS3 for my personal collection, however after having a think about it, its not for me right now.

Its brand new, only unboxed to test it, comes with everything as new. I am including a UK power lead.

Its the Premium 60GB version, which has Chrome Trim, WiFi, Card Reader etc.

I am also including a brand new boxed Bluetooth Blu-Ray/DVD remote and the game "Need For Speed Carbon" for the PS3.

Special for board members only as I can't be bothered with the hassle of Ebay! This was a lot of work finding and bringing back from Japan so this is a very good price I feel.

Price is £450 inc next day delivery

LOL, I guess that's one way of saying...

:innocent:

No matter what the motive it's still a good deal and removes the hassle for anyone keen enough to buy one at this moment in time :)

Trust you ;)

I was 100% on keeping it, but funds don't allow for the 50" Sony Plasma I wanted to run it on!

Gaz.

very good price, i paid £600 recently for mine :(

Same but it was the import tax that stung me, my third one was£90!! First one free, second one £68 all of them marked gift too. So a great price plus knowing its already in the UK without the hassle of tax.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.