The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S.E.M 6th February (Fairmile pub)

Mr T

I can make some Saturdays just not when charlton are at home , as IDO said its not all year round that football is on and to be honest I prefer the summer meets when you can sit outside in the sun etc

Saturday gets my vote as its something to do of a weekend

Glad to hear that IDO and Charlton, hope to see you both soon.:)

Gatso looks like this could be the way forward then if we are getting feed back.... The next two Saturdays are good for us too at the mo.:D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to see that you are no longer having your monthly Tuesday night meets & pleased for you all moving your meet over to the Saturday's.

Just letting you all know that your meet used to clash with the Ace Cafe monthly meets too.

So just incase any of you still like to come to a first Tuesday night monthly meet there's always the Ace Cafe that is not to far away & your all more than welcome to come along.

See link below for details cheers Lui.

The Ace Cafe always have a very good turn out , good food & drink along with loads of outside road action on the go too which is normally good to watch.

Always normally have around 10+ Supra's coming too this meet every month too.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=99231

dave have you double or single decated your sup. ive just single decated my sup it sounds great and the extra power is great to

I think Dave's is a NA, its nice and loud

you dont want to do that. mine sounds better with one cat of i like it noisey to

Hi Sim, long time no see.. hope the car is all sorted for you now fella...

I've got double decat on mine at the moment... just may have to put a cat back on if i go NA-T, something to do with turbo preasure, the warp drive and the flux copassiter!!! :D

hi mate . i need my clutch done but cant afford it at the moment i think i might get some of my stuff on ebay to raise some cash to get the clutch done. ive got to get 2 rear tyers on my car to get it through the mot as well. i didnt realise you had a double decat. i bet your car is very noisey.