The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S.E.M 6th February (Fairmile pub)

Mr T

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've just got back, and I wanted to say it was really great to meet you all, and thanks for making me feel so welcome, I look forward to making it a regular thing.

Update

Afternoon Guys,

We spoke to the manager at the Fairmile last night and checked days with them, unfortunately Sundays were out but Saturday afternoon's were ok.

So we have on a temporary basis moved the SEM to a 1st Saturday afternoon of the month from 1pm for the next two meets, to see if there is any change in the amount of attendees.

If this doesn't work we can either go back to the original day or try another.

Thanks to the Fairmile who were very accommodating.

Regards

Update

Afternoon Guys,

We spoke to the manager at the Fairmile last night and checked days with them, unfortunately Sundays were out but Saturday afternoon's were ok.

So we have on a temporary basis moved the SEM to a 1st Saturday afternoon of the month from 1pm for the next two meets, to see if there is any change in the amount of attendees.

Regards

Would love to have come to the meet on the 3rd of March but Debbie and I will be in Spain. Which is slightly more appealing at this time of year :p

Would love to have come to the meet on the 3rd of March but Debbie and I will be in Spain. Which is slightly more appealing at this time of year :p

Enjoy..... Hope the weather is good and that all is well with you both. Not sure if you know but Chris and I will have another addition to our family in June....

Take care

:D

Update

Afternoon Guys,

Regards

Will be interesting to see if more can make it on saturdays..

Ps can't make the march meet then, got a season ticket for WHUFC and we've got spurs at home... can't miss that!

See you all in april..

Ps can't make the march meet then, got a season ticket for WHUFC and we've got spurs at home... can't miss that!

See you all in april..

Similar thing here - I have a Charlton Season ticket and if I'm not watching it I'm playing it (to be honest I havent been too good at making weekday meets either!!)

IDO Quote:

Originally Posted by KatieC

Update

Afternoon Guys,

Regards

See you all in april..

Yesterday 21:26

Similar thing here - I have a Charlton Season ticket and if I'm not watching it I'm playing it (to be honest I havent been too good at making weekday meets either!!)

Does that mean that Saturday afternoons are completely out of the question and not a good thing for you guys... Sorry about that we do need feed back from this change once it happens. I sure that we could try something else if less people end up going.......

I hope that means you'll still be at JAE. He can give his dad a hand when our tent blows away. :)

I don't think that camping will happen this year for us, however we will endeavour to come on the sunday as I will still be on Maternity leave, but I can't bring a 1 month old camping it would not be fair especially if we do end up like last year getting soaked to the bone trying to save tents......:D

I don't think that camping will happen this year for us, however we will endeavour to come on the sunday as I will still be on Maternity leave, but I can't bring a 1 month old camping it would not be fair especially if we do end up like last year getting soaked to the bone trying to save tents......:D

Totally understandable! Will be nice to see you again hopefully. :)

Nice to meet you mate, was a nice blat home as well:)

Yeah that was pretty cool, you car sounds awsome as you drive past, I'm going to have to get one of the boxes removed from mine, lol

The sat meets should be ok for me in genral Katie..

its only once a month, football season isn't all year round and if we are playing away from home I would come to the meet instead!

(and the way we are playing I won't get a season ticket next year anyway!)

Ps a Boy eh? congrats hope your doing well! has The supe been measured for the baby seat yet?

Think thats a good idea, if you have a crap day at work on a Tuesday, it takes lots of effort to drive for a three hour round trip, even to meet such nice peeps !

The next two Saturdays look good for us... looking forward to it.

Also has the advantage that in the summer we can have a blast to the Ace Jap Tuesday night if we feel up for it.

Well done Katie...

Gerry

The sat meets should be ok for me in genral Katie..

its only once a month, football season isn't all year round and if we are playing away from home I would come to the meet instead!

(and the way we are playing I won't get a season ticket next year anyway!)

Ps a Boy eh? congrats hope your doing well! has The supe been measured for the baby seat yet?

No the supe hasn't been measured up yet, I am going too soon thought & yes thanks we are both doing fine, haven't had any problems..... :D