The mkiv Supra Owners Club

M4 convey to XMAX party

razza

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there, just back form the meet. really good to meet some of you, and you have some very nice cars. i have been made to feel very welcome and thank you all for that.

big thank you goes to belly aka ian. top lad, many thanks for all the advice and loving you motor. hope to see you all very soon again. does any now when that film is going to be out.

cheers all

:)

Sorry to have missed you lot :( I drove past the Winnersh car park at about 5.45 in the end - next time maybe! If these evenings draw out a bit we could make it a regular there, see if we can make ourselves unpopular with the locals!

Good to see lots of Supra's though, bit it was a shame I didn't know any of you already :(

You lot had already passed me by then. :) I followed Rush i[after I caught up with him], in his volvo [along the A40, before the north circular]. Next time Radios are a good idea perhaps.

I agree, we went from a convoy of about 10 cars down to 3 or 4 I think it was, but I did spot you inside Sabirina so knew you got there safley, otheriwise of course I would have panicking on your behalf........ :D

i left my house at 6:00 by my self then got on the a40 sitting in the middle lane a then about 4 or 5 of you guys came up the inside of me so i stuck the indicter on got flashed and followed them down got off at the north circular and just mate it throw the lights so thanks for letting me in or i would have not made it there when i did.:thumbs:

p.s i liked the way one of you got in the middle lane then stopped to let all of us in nice move