attilauk

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Rays the roof

No I have already sorted out the bridesmaides. 4 big hairy blokes from work......;) :p ;)

Can't wait myself. Just had the new exhaust fitted and well it is loud as fcuk.....!

See you all Sunday!!

I was down there as a guest of POTN and had the car on their stand. the weather wasnt great,although I still managed to burn my bonce during the time when the sun paid a visit.

It seemed very busy although people said it was much busier last year. I was dissapointed that there weren't more trade stands there although that did have the bonus of meaning i didnt spend shed loads of money.

I met several people off the BBS, Is_near, AtillaUK, Rays the roof, Jason and Pippa and lots of others whose names escape me.

All in all a good day and the orange beast got lost of attention (especially from certain scantilly clad women). :D

Mines got more stickers though. By the way CJ, nice to actually meet up with you, hope you enjoyed the show. Hope to catch up with you at the next one. Gor a few questions I need to ask you. Also, after you left Pippa had a look at our strut brace and we both agree that it will fit your car without any problems.

No problem jason. I will send you a PM with my mobile number if you want to get hold of me sooner.

As for the brace, I will see if the one i bought off ebay fits, if not I will contact you to fond out the make and model number.

Cheers