Weston Wheels

attilauk

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whenever I take a photo of anything I always seem to cut the important bit out of the photo, like someones head. So now I tend not to bother to take photos unless its something important such as a half naked "lady" pole dancing on one of the stands at the shows.

Originally posted by Jason

Whenever I take a photo of anything I always seem to cut the important bit out of the photo, like someones head. So now I tend not to bother to take photos unless its something important such as a half naked "lady" pole dancing on one of the stands at the shows.

:D

Can you post them up instead then ;)

yep i know your car matey, you where at USC at pod the other week, was it yours running nos and has a monitor in the boot, also open your bonnet more next time ha ha ha ha, i was trying to take a pic of something but i cant remember what.

if it was yours (crap memory) you where chatting to the guy that owns fuel/streetlife tv

see ya all there

dead right jason,,,,,the puss gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek:

well i will hopefully be in my lotus (i sprung a leak yesterday) and the misses will be in her supra (black veilside with 19"s) and we are in the club area, with cruisemidlands. so if your wandering around and you see them thats us lmao

if anyone is interested there are a few people meeting at gordano services at 9.00am to go down in a Big ol' Convoy (thats a big 10 - 4 good buddy!) anyone on here is more than welcome to join us:)

should be a good convoy, there are gonna be Scoobs, Liners, GTO's, EVO's, 200sx's and of course the Daddy of all Jap Motors :D

thats the normal services everybody piles into isnt it??

junc 19 m5

look out for the lotus and supra (if my water leak is fixed)

ray which way you going matey, we will be with a modded puma aswell so wont be going at 20000000mph im afraid

Guest Rays the roof

[ray which way you going matey, we will be with a modded puma aswell so wont be going at 20000000mph im afraid [/b]

Onto M5 at J2, probably with Lovatt. Meet you at J5 if you are doin M42/M5 route??? Meet at say 08:30 (yawn, yawn!)

We can always go along in reverse so the Puma can keep up :D :p :D

Need to make arrangements for the wedding too... Thank Jusie for posting that one mate!!!

:sly: