The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im Tempted

Guest Geneb

150k its been to the moon and back.....

I know they are good for big miles, but 150k what you have to consider is this, if say you keep it for a while and put 25k on it that makes it 175k, how do you then sell it on with thoses miles ????????? it would be worth peanuts, on the other hand your Supra has done its money and will probably be worth the same then as what its worth now ( imho)

150k miles?? My dad and I had an e36 which we finally sold at 220k (and it is still running), no vanos tick or anything. BMW's are not a bad car they have good build quality.

I personally would have another BMW again. Only thing with high mileage BM's is ensuring it has been looked after.

Also had a 520i, might have been sluggish, however it was a good solid car which did well.

its got room to shag in though.....

if you swap your supra then forget about shagging in back of it, you won't get any birds :)

There's a point!!

TBH looking for a Soarer as there seems to be a bit more room in em and they look more executive than a supra which would be good for me rather than turning up at clients in a supra lookin a twat.plus enjoy posting on here.

so if anyone wants rid of a nice soarer SHOUT ME!

Can see in the pic it's A20 MTE :D

Depends really on the condition of your car and mileage on yours.

Mines mint and only 76k on clock.

damn them soarers look mean