The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pompy meet

supra matt

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make the usual half promise and then back out at the last minute :D

Actually I know I can't do this... I have the folks coming down in a van with the stupid amount of IKEA stuff Charlotte and I somehow thought would fit in a Supra :blink: oh, and our dining room table :D

Have fun though kids! and watch them roads... there's black ice!

lmao!

i might yet be comming from gosport way, so does anyone wanna pick me up from portsmouth harbour?

Whereabouts in Gosport, if it's not all the way into town by the ferry I could give you a lift over.

You'd still need to hold a sign regardless though!

I might try and make this guys, know Pompy town center enough to find my way around........need some more pointers on where exactly you guys are meeting.....

I know the little one way system, then on towards Gunwarf Keys, then further on is the beach, so a few pointers Im sure I located you........might see if I can drag Gaz6002 along.....

hi mate head to gunwarf keys but dont turn right at the lights as if you were going to GW , just carry stright on to the roundabout then take the second exit towards southsea , from there you will need to go stright over two more small roundabouts once over the second one you will see us parked up on the sea front .

OK, I can definitely make this as we're going out on Friday now.

KooKoo, if you need a lift give me a shout.

Any others coming from Fareham, Gosport, Southampton etc? What about meeting at Whitely or somewhere near the motorway and convoying down the M27?

If not, Ryan's only just round the corner from me so you might see us tearing up the roads! (under the speed limit of course!)

hi mate head to gunwarf keys but dont turn right at the lights as if you were going to GW , just carry stright on to the roundabout then take the second exit towards southsea , from there you will need to go stright over two more small roundabouts once over the second one you will see us parked up on the sea front .

Ok mate, pretty sure I know where your on about. Does any of you have a walkie talkie radio thing, just in case I get lost someone could it have on.

I will be there as long as I can get my no.2 turbo working, will be up at Phoenix tomorrow so Im hoping its something simple as it did work breifly but then stopped and the're brand new so Im hoping just a technical issue with the sequential system.

Sorry guys - once again I'm a dropout.

I really do mean i'm sorry. I keep saying i'll be there, but i do have valid excuses!

I'm gigging tonight with my band so I'm not going to be back and available until about 5pm tomorrow, as I've got to do some stops on the way home to help the parents out and stuff :(

Have a good one though - and I hope its not raining, as what i have to do is outside as well.