The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought myself another Supra!

RedM

I'm still collecting....I'll have 47 when my latest buy gets here, may have to invest in a decent display cabinet.

47. That's erm....err....a lot of Supras. I'm guessing you have all the Auto-Art ones and the Buragos, the Jadas but what else?

47. That's erm....err....a lot of Supras. I'm guessing you have all the Auto-Art ones and the Buragos, the Jadas but what else?

I've two 1:18 Autoart JGTCs (another coming for Xmas hopefully), the Jada 1:18s and 1:32s, Saico, Scalextric, a black Kyosho, loads of really small cheapo ones from the States, quite a few RC ones, laods of 1:43 JGTC, a few Tamiya, and more I cant remember the makes of. I keep meaning to take pics of all of them and bung em in that thread we all started.

Just found my next target.

[qimg]http://www.kulthea.net/models/streettuner2.jpg[/qimg]

Thorin,

Where did you get this one from?

Don't know to be honest, I think Angela bought it for me... unfortunately it's since had a mirror dropped on it and the drivers door has broken off.

Link to the last supra model thread http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=83243

:D :d :D

Dude, I don'y know if it's cool or just plain wrong that you have so many model cars.

What does this missus make of it all? ;)

Shes fine with it, although she reckons we could have had a nice holiday with the money they have all cost. Besides, I'd be suprised if some others on here didnt have more than this. Should have another ten coming from HK after Xmas too:d