The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help..... Need tuning advice

Guest jdhtt

give Gregg or sam a call at Turbofit, they have a wealth of advice and will give you an honest cost, they are in Milton Keynes but I use them and I am in essex, sometimes it is worth the journey for a good tuner, maybe you want to be more specific about what you want to achieve that just 'tune big time' as this will mean 'spend big time' unless you have a lot of money (in that case buy mine ;)

Drive the car for a while and get use to it. That way with each modification it will be a treat and progress with your driving skills. Jumping straight in with both feet usually ends in disaster. You will also need some time to research the mods you want and not what everyone else has already done, but all the information is here.:)

Thanks for the advice guys sounds like I need to get to squires meet asap.

budget at the moment is flexible I just want a very quick car

jdhtt

Firstly welcome to the club mate. Also if you want to give me a call we can discuss possibilitys with youre car. Initially I would suggest you get used to the Twin turbo and then dont rush into big power applications. Welcome to our world :)

Hi , the I just got a supra and want to tune it opening is quite common,I would suggest checking the brakes,shocks,driveline components cooling hoses,rubber components,belts,wheel bearings,fluids,engine,gearbox, mounts,wiring ,damper,timing belt,oil consumption,radiator,tyres, FIRST ,then look for tuning ideas,and opinions,of which there is a wealth of on here.

Ye and got humiliated by your zealots :D

I'm shocked by your estimation of me *grin*, but yeah giving advice is all about good community spirit *grin*

Who?

What?

Where?

How?

Who; Ask around, see who you feel comfortable using, the traders on here are probably a good starting point

What; All depends on two things; imagination and budget

Where; Where ever the trader is

How; Carefully and properly...

In all seriousness, best thing to do is to ask away and use the search button.