The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's it worth ?? (roughly)

Jim_1979

If you want to sell it fast or need a way out without any work then there is the market I guess chris deals in, but if you take care, market well, and have a very good example you can do much better...

Some good low milage Sups do sell for good money, and justifiably so, so it's nice to know that some of us can get good prices for our cars should we want to sell.

still it's scary to see some cars trading for so low... and I'm sure Chris puts quite a bit of work into some of his cheapest examples..

that's the market economy I guess.

I never retail cars, only buy and sell in the trade, or to people who are willing to buy sold as scrap, with zero comebacks. The trade are great, they don't hassle, but private buyers do :) I get people ringing up all the time for Supras, but I never sell to them, I'd rather take 500 quid profit from a trader than a grand and have the hassle. In fact I don't buy and sell ROAD cars much at all :) People expect race cars to be problematic ;)