The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boxhill and Bolney meets 2007

blitz supra

im sure Damon will organise an Essex convoy as well

*Fires up Multimap.co.uk........searchs.........*oooh, there not far are they :)

Yup im sure i can sort something, ill keep a close eye on this :)

blitz supra - when some dfinate dates come in, would you be so kind to bring this to my attention? Any more info out there?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GirlRacer!

I'm definitely gunna be at both!! But this time actually with my own car and not just to look round enviously!!!!! (although I'm sure I'll do that anyway!) :) Can't wait - Bolney was excellent last year! All sunny and loads of cool people with amazing cars!! Anyone coming from Cranleigh / Guildford / Horsham direction fancy a convoy?! :D

I haven't heard of these 2 meets before, so I'll definitely be there too.

Where have you been hiding ?/ Bolney has been running now for 5years poss 6

You must be new to the Jap car scene ???

Bolney is the big yearly Jap meet , we take over Bolney village and the Stage Pub and work alongside the Police so not to get idiots showboating , stricty static show , courtsey of Lex over at Japukmeets forum

We respect the villagers and leave at the end of the day quietly and leave no litter,, hence why we get invited back every year

Acutually thinking about it

i'll have chat with Lex on Tuesday at the Ace and see how things are shaping up with this years Bolney 07 meet and what this years theme will be " Beauty and the beast last year)

Hopefully a confirmed date has been decided upon

Any news and I will post up dates

Lex and I are still waiting to hear from the pub to confirm the date and to see if they'll meet our "request" (basically to do with keeping the area tidy as we had some complaints after last year).

As soon as the pub have confirmed things up then we'll be ready to announce everything - including the "theme" for this year. We've had a few different ideas, but we've settled on one now (to keep things fairly simple).

The details will get posted on JapUKMeets very soon (or once I've got my ass into gear and written up the details !) and then I'm sure the info will get posted on the various forums.

Good to see plenty of interest and I'm extremely pleased to see that Envy will be attending.

Daz

Lex and I are still waiting to hear from the pub to confirm the date and to see if they'll meet our "request" (basically to do with keeping the area tidy as we had some complaints after last year).

As soon as the pub have confirmed things up then we'll be ready to announce everything - including the "theme" for this year. We've had a few different ideas, but we've settled on one now (to keep things fairly simple).

The details will get posted on JapUKMeets very soon (or once I've got my ass into gear and written up the details !) and then I'm sure the info will get posted on the various forums.

Good to see plenty of interest and I'm extremely pleased to see that Envy will be attending.

Daz

Cheers Daz for keeping us updated,

I've been asking Lex for a while now and did post up on Japukmeets if anything had been decided

Seems MR2OC have taken over sorting Boxhill this year according to Janey (Lil Red) on jukmeets

I was trying to think is this the 5th or 6th year for Bolney ( 2002 i think was our first meet )

Bolney is always a great meet, hopefully the newbies will adhere to the no leaving rubbish as last year there was a problem and the Stage pub wrote complaining,

However they need to leave out dustbins as they did in all the previous years,

Just to add :

Bolney meet has West Sussex Police presence, they attend in unmarked Evos etc , so becareful coming down the motorway past Gatwick as they will catch any speeders, you won't know as they are in Jap cars.. although Daz and Lex i beleive request a presence "at the actual static meet " as a deterent so we get no fly bys etc. Bolney village is very small and the road is lined up both sides for avout a mile with cars and pedestrians viewing the cars

Where have you been hiding ?/ Bolney has been running now for 5years poss 6

You must be new to the Jap car scene ???

Bolney is the big yearly Jap meet , we take over Bolney village and the Stage Pub and work alongside the Police so not to get idiots showboating , stricty static show , courtsey of Lex over at Japukmeets forum

We respect the villagers and leave at the end of the day quietly and leave no litter,, hence why we get invited back every year

Well not new to Jap cars. I had a Honda Prelude vtec for over 4 years, but as I only acquired my Supra last May I'm relatively new to the Supra 'community'. The Bolney Stage is a great place to eat I know that!

Looking forward to them both :)