The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Miami GT exhaust vs XS Power

Chris and Alana

Thanks for the pic, looks really nice, doesnt stick out as far as the miami gt one, I like it. :D can you hear it in the car? What size is the exit? on ebay it says it is made from 316 grade ss, how does this compare to the 304 grade the miami gt one is made of? sorry for all the questions and :thanks: for the reply and pics

Looking at Wikipedia, 304 grade stainless steel is the most common used and 316 is marine grade steel with a far higher resistance to water corrosion.

Just to confirm that the Miami-GT exhausts are made from grade 316 (not 304) - would you expect anything else? - but if you do want one made in 321 then let me know :)

They do have to stick slightly (!) further than the XS so as not to foul the paintwork and they do not need modifying to fit *cough*

Just to confirm that the Miami-GT exhausts are made from grade 316 (not 304) - would you expect anything else? - but if you do want one made in 321 then let me know :)

They do have to stick slightly (!) further than the XS so as not to foul the paintwork and they do not need modifying to fit *cough*

:)

Have two in stock now

:Plug: :p

everyones opinion of a good exhaust is always going to be different. I was very close to buying a NUR, but i've had the droning exhausts on an impreza and its all good fun for a couple of weeks, but soon got on my tits. The miami gt was cheaper than the NUR, and with Paul's easy payment terms, it made it easy for me to get one, which at the time i needed it, was a tight couple of months.

I took a risk in my eyes buying this exhaust as i had only seen pics. Moist finger did put some sound clips up and i was happy with them, but they do always sound different over recordings.

So, i had it fitted, which was perfect right along the underneath of the car, far better than my previous Dragger. Which realisticly, an exhaust should fit like this, but i've seen many that dont. I fired the car up and it sounded awesome. The drive home was a lot of fun, no droning at all, just a nice deep burble and at WOT with a full decat it sounded insane. Its not a BL 4", but then again, i didnt pay the BL price either.

i would have no doubts in recommending the Miami exhaust to anyone :)

Christian