The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Look What They Are Saying About Supra

SUPRA TT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is what Yahoo car reviews have to say (they got the supra a bit wrong aparently a UK MKiv is £1500 - £6000 and auto's are worth far more!)

Supra

It still shocks many the first time the full 326bhp is unleashed. They equate the Supra with being another butch looking coupe, but its the equal of cars like the Porsche 911 Carrera, the Lotus Esprit Turbo or the BMW M3. In other words extremely fast, and as the Supra is bigger than all of these cars the speed just feels even more unlikely. Handling is up to the power and performance, the Supra feeling supremely confidence inspiring.

There is no stability control function available, however, and on wet roads an inexperienced driver and the Supra may make unhappy bedfellows. The handling and road-holding has a large safety bias built in but be sure you know what you're doing before you throw one of these big, heavy and powerful cars about. UK spec cars will hit 60mph in 5.8 seconds and run on to a limited 155mph. Remove the limiter and you have a genuine 170mph vehicle, straight out of the crate.

Fiat

Show the Coupe 20V Turbo a swaying artic to overtake and the power surge almost takes your breath away. Rest to sixty occupies just 6.5 seconds on the way to 155mph, but there's instant acceleration on tap in almost any gear. In comparison, other sports coupes feel limp and lifeless. Even the unblown 20v entry-level model is pretty rapid, managing 60mph in under nine seconds on the way to 132mph.

wow look at that 0-60 in under 7 seconds wow even my SZ does that lol

i had a go with one of these on my private m way dont know which model but he had a loud exhaust .i know it was loud cause i heard it when i passed him.i know someone with a fiat he wears finger less gloves and a bandanna.

1.did you know fiats come with dustpan and brush as standard.;)

2.someones linked this thread to theres

i found one of these ugly coupe things on the motorway a few weeks back.

i was out for a blast and was trying to get by. but wasnt on his bumper

i think he thought he was racing me and THOUGHT he was doing ok. when the git finally pulled out the way i proved to him he wasnt!:D

i think he thought he was racing me and THOUGHT he was doing ok. when the git finally pulled out the way i proved to him he wasnt!:D

Do they have bumpers?

Guest wanabe supra

nice supra you have what are the specs???