The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Zed boys are at it again.....

tDR

Mac - How can you say the Supra is the worst Supercar to come out of Japan? The nicest has to be either the Supra or the RX-7, then the Skylines, then the 300ZX, they just look so much more dated compared to the Supra, no contest on looks, and you hear of so many 1000bhp Supras/Skylines but not so many 300ZX's, the Skyline is the main Nissan ;)

Paul

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest MAC 1
Originally posted by Paul Laing

Mac - How can you say the Supra is the worst Supercar to come out of Japan? The nicest has to be either the Supra or the RX-7, then the Skylines, then the 300ZX, they just look so much more dated compared to the Supra, no contest on looks, and you hear of so many 1000bhp Supras/Skylines but not so many 300ZX's, the Skyline is the main Nissan ;)

Paul

Paul not the worst as in worst car,worst as in UGLY! the back end is so nasty and cheap looking.

The interior, I hate the way it all twists towards the driver.The engine is easy to work on though I will give you that.

But hey we all have differant tastes look what I done to my car,not to everyones liking I am sure but all that matters is what I like and not what others think;)she stands me at 52K now.

Originally posted by MAC 1

Not this year JB as the engine work will be under warrenty for 12 months,when this is up she will be getting a lick of nos and then she will be ready to kick ass:D;)

So TOTB 2005 for me.

Whos talking shite now !!!!! My cars faster than yours ....... in a year !!!! Yawn yawn yawn , heard it all before , sounds like you have a lovely car (i like 300's :eek:) , but are frightened to drive it hard , shame really :limp:

You must have some HP figures in mind or projected from like set ups !!!

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by MAC 1

Paul not the worst as in worst car,worst as in UGLY! the back end is so nasty and cheap looking.

The interior, I hate the way it all twists towards the driver.The engine is easy to work on though I will give you that.

But hey we all have differant tastes look what I done to my car,not to everyones liking I am sure but all that matters is what I like and not what others think;)she stands me at 52K now.

That IS a pretty Z dude i'll give it that :sly:

Dude:flame Dev

Looks like a Supra spoiler mate........mmmmmm

But i still can't understand how you think the Supra is ugly, it's gorgeous!!! Certainly not cheap in the slightest.

Interior is amazing too, nicest there is for the money unless you go for a Porsche or Ferarri, points towards the driver as this is a true drivers car.

Paul

Guest Ricardo_Tubbs

Looks awesome Mac, you know that a Supra comes stock with 550cc injectors though?

Anyway, hope it all goes welll and that it runs well etc. when it's finished.

Some of our guys are a little biased but ignore them, they are just yanking yer chain.

I think your car would look much better if you didn't have the spolier on the back personally.

It is curious how you said you hated the Supra's rear end in particular, and then you go slap a Supra spoiler on the back of your Zed!:conf:

I thought somebody photoshopped it on for a joke!! You must obviously have a lot of money as well, I wouldn't fork out 23K for perfomance/tuning mods on my car and not know expected HP figures.

Have you go another 23K ready for when it blows up?:cool:

LOL! Macca I think your Zed looks like a tupperware convention:D

LOL! at Paul Laing (tech expert):D 300 is a V6 dont think a single would work too well!

Gotta give credit to Ian, he is undertaking something which no one has done in the UK. 23K is nothing! Look at how much Leon has put into his 100K +!

If no one did this then we wouldnt have the R&D to go faster, so give the guy credit wheres it due.

Also Ian's 20 stone and breaks peoples legs for a living, so be nice!

Big Roy – So are you saying you can’t single turbo a V6???? I never knew that, if you love the 300 so much why don’t you go on their board? The 300 will never be in the Supra league, it just won’t happen!!! Skylines first, the R33 and R34 then the Supra. Definetly not the 300 Shed Ex, Knight Riders car!!!

And I for one have never slagged off his car, it has to be the nicest 300 in the UK, PPS did his car aswell as mine and his car is amazing! The wide kits look great, I’m just giving my opinion on the 300s, not this one.

Paul

Thought you could put a single turbo on a V6, it might be easier to stick with the twins but the remark about how you can’t put a single on is bullsh*t then? Cheers Syed for clearing that up.

Supra spoiler, engine, interior, then it might be better lol, just kidding Mac, your cars quality mate!

Nahh, havn't fitted this controller yet :(

paul, i fitted mine over the weekend as well as some other things, it really is easy. the mkiv.com instructions become clear when you get going. get it started if you get stuck post up on here and someone will help you out

lee

Right i will do, i think i should get it started this week as my cars in bits getting more engine parts sprayed/re-done so sounds like a good time to start i suppose......

Dude, i'd love a go in yours, apparently the difference from Bpu to single is unbelievable, and i'm not even Bpu yet :conf: Is your car finished nowDude?

Big Roy – So are you saying you can’t single turbo a V6???? I never knew that, if you love the 300 so much why don’t you go on their board? The 300 will never be in the Supra league, it just won’t happen!!! Skylines first, the R33 and R34 then the Supra. Definetly not the 300 Shed Ex, Knight Riders car!!!

And I for one have never slagged off his car, it has to be the nicest 300 in the UK, PPS did his car aswell as mine and his car is amazing! The wide kits look great, I’m just giving my opinion on the 300s, not this one.

Paul

I'd imagine you could single turbo anything but it might not run! IMHO their are no single 300's due to it being a v6. I'd be interested in seeing one running.LOL!

I dont love the 300? I had one before the supe, it had its merits but I up graded. I do go on their board because i have friends there.

OK