The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ECU Location and usual F Con V Location

tooquicktostop

Another car from GTcars... there has been a few of us that have been sold cars by Nick that was not as stated... seems i was the lucky one.. only thing mine was missing was the HKS cams.

If you want to speak to the others that have delt with him PM me.

Edit... just looked at the spec i was told when i got it and it also dont have the grex oil cooler that was in the details..

I would like to take this further with him as he has just lied over and over to me, the car has a by-passed heater matrix also which Paul Whiffin said he knew about but Nick just blagged it, last week Nick told me he had got bust but he now has several new cars in stock so this is clearly not the case

I would like to take this further with him as he has just lied over and over to me, the car has a by-passed heater matrix also which Paul Whiffin said he knew about but Nick just blagged it, last week Nick told me he had got bust but he now has several new cars in stock so this is clearly not the case

He aint gone bust by the looks of it... he has just got that white RX7 that paul was selling..

I have returned your pm..;)

• 2 months later...
Guest StevenSheen

Well I have bought a supra from this chap yesterday...my first one so to be fair I dont even know what im looking for, although It was owned by a previous member of this site who I have contacted to figure out whats fact and fiction....

I think most of the bits are there except the enlarged turbos he mentions...and the previous owner states they were not on there...

The F-con is there thankfully cause its sitting in a slot on the dash board next to the boost controller...not got a clue about the rest of the bits...it seems fine just needs a little TLC on the interior i think, nothing major....he didnt tell me it had a 2nd hand engine fitted in 2005 though...so god knows how many miles it has really done?

Well fingers crossed...I have crashed and filled it up with premium unleaded so far...things cant get worse....can they lol!:search:

Well I have bought a supra from this chap yesterday...my first one so to be fair I dont even know what im looking for, although It was owned by a previous member of this site who I have contacted to figure out whats fact and fiction....

I think most of the bits are there except the enlarged turbos he mentions...and the previous owner states they were not on there...

The F-con is there thankfully cause its sitting in a slot on the dash board next to the boost controller...not got a clue about the rest of the bits...it seems fine just needs a little TLC on the interior i think, nothing major....he didnt tell me it had a 2nd hand engine fitted in 2005 though...so god knows how many miles it has really done?

Well fingers crossed...I have crashed and filled it up with premium unleaded so far...things cant get worse....can they lol!:search:

Got any pics of the interior, it isn't silver is it? Just remember something similar recently.

EDIT : Link found http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=96210